2015 Domaine Engel Alsace Gewurztraminer Grand Cru Altenberg
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 09:00 to 17:00
French white wine with an intense aroma of peach honey and flowers. The full soft and mildly sweet taste is ideal for spicy dishes or spicy cheese such as munster.
Like in Burgundy, the Alsace also has grand cru vineyards where often several owners grow their grapes. The Grand Cru Altenberg (near Rorschwihr) has an exceptionally good location and Engel is planning the Gewürztraminer here. This is harvested late and therefore has such a good ripeness that the wine tastes slightly sweet. That makes this Grand Cru into a fine culinary wine, but can also be served as a cool aperitif as is often done in France.
Since 2006, all Engel vineyards have received the organic Ecocert certificate
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Complex glass of white wine to combine well with spicy (pre) dishes and spicy cheeses like munster.
Read or write a review