2015 Domaine Engel Alsace Gewurztraminer Grand Cru Altenberg
- Buy 12 for €20,98 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Something sweet wine
|Made from late harvested Gewürztraminer grapes|
|Full, soft and fresh|
|Good match with spicy dishes and spicy cheese such as minster|
Tasting note Domaine Engel Gewurztraminer
French white wine with an intense aroma of peach honey and flowers. The full soft and mildly sweet taste goes perfectly with spicy dishes or spicy cheese such as minster.
As in Burgundy, Alsace also has grand cru vineyards where different owners often grow their grapes. The Grand Cru Altenberg (near Rorschwihr) has an exceptionally good location and Engel is planting the Gewürztraminer here. This is harvested late and therefore has such a good maturity that the wine tastes slightly sweet. That makes this Grand Cru a fine culinary wine but can also be served as a cool aperitif, as is often done in France.
Since 2006, all Engel vineyards have the organic Ecocert certificate
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Organic without certificate||No|
Complex glass of white wine to combine well with spicy (starter) dishes and spicy cheeses such as minster.
Read or write a review