2016 H. Lun Alto Adige Lagrein
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 13:00 to 17:00
Aromatic red wine from Northern Italy with an intense scent of forest fruits and nuances of beetroot and oak. The full, powerful and fresh taste fits well with seasoned meat.
The North Italian Alto Adige has a strong German-speaking history and is therefore often called Süd Tirol. With around 1800 hours of sun per year and an average temperature of 18 degrees, the high mountain vineyards are an ideal production area for fresh and juicy white and red wines. The wine estate H.Lun started in 1840 and is the oldest individual producer of Alto Adige. Lun produces crystal-pure wines from its own 30 hectares of vineyard.
The red Lagrein grape ripens long and even and is only harvested in mid-October. After classic fermentation, the wine ripens in small and large oak casks
|Producer||H. Lun Weinkellerei|
|Origin area||Alto Adige|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Aromatic red wine great with spicy meat dishes both cold and warm.
Read or write a review