La Maldita Rioja Garnacha 2019
- Buy 12 for €7,18 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 75,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Delicious with all kinds of snacks
|Full, spicy, spicy taste|
|Distinctive young Rioja with high scores at Peñin and Wine Advocate|
|From the bodega of top producer Rafael Vivanco|
La Maldita Rioja Garnacha
Accessible red wine, lots of fruit, great with cold dishes, meat dishes or - slightly chilled - on the terrace.
Red wine from Bodegas Vivanco
Garnacha is the 2nd most planted grape in this popular northern Spanish wine region. But farmers call her 'La Maldita', literally translated: the accursed, because it is difficult to grow and also gives a low return. Rafael Vivanco does not shy away from the 'accursed' and even turns it into a particularly attractive wine. The hand-picked grapes come from relatively cool vineyards, which means they keep beautiful fruit aromas and yeasts in large tanks. Only 10% aged for a few months in small oak barrels. The final assembly therefore has plenty of spicy and berry 'garnacha' fruit and a soft taste nuance of the very easy to taste oak.
Read or write a review