2016 La Maldita Rioja Garnacha
- Buy 12 for €7,08 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Groot assortiment van exclusief tot huiswijn
- Vragen? bel gerust 078-6140208!
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11
Tasting note La Maldita Rioja Garnacha
Accessible red wine, lots of fruit, great with cold dishes, meat dishes or - slightly chilled - on the terrace.
Garnacha is the 2nd most planted grape in this popular northern Spanish wine region. But farmers call her 'La Maldita', literally translated: the accursed one, because she is difficult to cultivate and also gives a low return. Rafael Vivanco does not shy away from the 'cursed' and even makes a particularly attractive wine from it. The hand-picked grapes come from relatively cool vineyards, thereby preserving beautiful fruit flavors and fermenting in large tanks. Only 10% ripens for a few months in small oak barrels. The final assembly also has plenty of spicy and succulent 'garnacha' fruit and a soft taste nuance of the very light testable oak.
Read or write a review