Le Bosq Vin de France red 2020
- Buy 12 for €5,38 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 75,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
Tasting note Le Bosq red
French red wine made from carignan, grenache and syrah grapes. The aroma is fruity and slightly spicy, the taste smooth and fresh. Very tasty with barbecue pasta or grilled meat.
Despite the wide range of technologically good wines from New World countries such as Chile, South Africa and Australia, the southern French Le Bosq is a strong preference among more and more wine lovers. New World wines are often very alcoholic and therefore somewhat bulky in taste. Lovers of drinkable fresh and elegant wines will quickly find the excellent regional wines of the French couple Cathérine and Laurent Delaunay.
The red Le Bosq is made from the classic southern French grape varieties Carignan Grenache and Syrah. To preserve the maximum fruit, this wine deliberately does not mature in oak casks.
Read or write a review