2016 Le Bosq Vin de France red
- Buy 12 for €5,29 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
Tasting note Le Bosq red
French red wine made from carignan- grenache and syrah grapes. The aroma is fruity and slightly spicy the taste smooth and fresh. Very tasty with the barbecue pasta or grilled meat.
Despite the large selection of technologically good wines from the New World countries such as Chile South Africa and Australia, the Southern French Le Bosq has a strong preference among wine lovers. Often, New World wines are very rich in alcohol and therefore somewhat logistic. Lovers of drinkable fresh and elegant wines then quickly come to the excellent local wines of the French couple Cathérine and Laurent Delaunay.
The red Le Bosq is made from the classic southern French grape varieties carignan grenache and syrah. In order to preserve the maximum amount of fruit, this wine deliberately does not mature on oak casks.
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Fine drinkable with the barbecue pastas and grilled meat.
Read or write a review