2018 Le Bosq Vin de France red
- Buy 12 for €5,38 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 75,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Tasting note Le Bosq red
French red wine made from carignan grenache and syrah grapes. The aroma is fruity and slightly spicy, the taste smooth and fresh. Very tasty with barbecue pasta or grilled meat.
Despite the wide range of technologically good wines from the New World countries such as Chile, South Africa and Australia, the southern French Le Bosq is increasingly preferred by wine lovers. New World wines are often very alcohol-rich and therefore somewhat bulky in taste. Lovers of drinkable fresh and elegant wines quickly come to the excellent regional wines of the French couple Cathérine and Laurent Delaunay.
The red Le Bosq is made from the classic southern French grape varieties Carignan Grenache and Syrah. To keep the maximum fruit, this wine deliberately does not ripen on oak casks.
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Organic without certificate||No|
Easy to drink with barbecue pastas and grilled meat.
Read or write a review