2017 Vanel Pays d'Oc Chardonnay
- Buy 12 for €6,39 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Tasting note Vanel Chardonnay
Fruity fresh dry white wine from the South of France. The juicy taste combines very well with salads with cold cuts, shellfish and fish dishes. Also a delicious aperitif!
This chardonnay wine is made in the hills of Limoux. This wine region is located in southern France south of the city of Carcassonne on the foothills of the Pyrenees. On these high vineyards the temperature is lower than on the vineyards in the valley and that has a favorable effect on the ripening of the grapes. The slower and more uniform the ripening, the better the quality! The result is a dry white wine that also tastes really dry without a disturbing residual sweetness. Partly because of this, the wine tastes better with the meal and is also a fresher aperitif wine
|Producer||Cave Sieur d'Arques|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Excellent as an aperitif or with salads with cold cuts shellfish and fish dishes.
Read or write a review