2017 Pontificis Pays d'Oc Chardonnay-Viognier
- Buy 12 for €8,14 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
|Southern French burgundy clone|
|full and creamy thanks to bâtonnage|
|smell and taste characteristics of white rhône and classic white burgundy|
|balanced, juicy and fresh|
Tasting notes Pontificis Chardonnay and Viognier
Fragrant dry white wine with fresh yellow fruit slightly peach and light oak in the aroma. Elegant style thanks to chardonnay ̩ and viognier great for many dishes with fish or chicken.
For the owners and ologists of burglary producer Badet Clement, it is a challenge to make a burgundy clone in the south of France. Laurent Delaunay in particular specializes in finding vineyards that give a characteristic expression to the grape. For the Pontificis white she selected coolly located chardonnay vineyards and ripe viognier. After fermentation, a classic ripening follows in small oak casks, where the batonnage, originally from Burgundy, is also used. This makes the wine full and creamy.
Read or write a review