Domaine Raimbault Sancerre Les Godons half bottle 2019
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 09:00 to 17:00
Dry elegant white wine from France made from Sauvignon Blanc grapes. The taste is fresh and pure: very good with fish dishes or as an appetizing appetizer.
The Sancerre is one of the best white wines in France. This small area belongs to the Loire but actually lies exactly between the Loire and Burgundy. The grape used is Sauvignon Blanc. The combination of a moderate climate (slow ripening of the grape), the special lime substrate and the favorable location of the vineyards on hills (optimal number of hours of sunshine) makes the Sancerre a great wine. The producer of this wine is Philippe Raimbault. He owns the Les Godons vineyard in the commune of Sury-en-Vaux which are considered the best of the Sancerre.
|Grape variety||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Organic without certificate||No|
Excellent with fish dishes or as an appetizing appetizer.
Read or write a review