- Buy 12 for €20,88 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 75,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Paxxo, the Veneto Rosso
Impressive dark red wine from Italy. With its powerful and complex aroma and full, intense taste, this Paxxo is delicious with old cheese or powerful (game) sauces.
Amarone della Valpolicella Classico
This impressive Paxxo is made from dried grapes, mainly corvina, supplemented with rondinella cabernet sauvignon and some merlot. After the harvest, the grapes are placed in a dry and easily ventilated room where they lose about 30% of their volume until the end of November.
This drying method is similar to that of the famous amarone, but takes a little less time. After fermentation, the wine is aged for another twelve months in oak casks and eight months in the bottle. The result is an impressive red wine with the power and character of amarone!
|Producer||Azienda Stefano Accordini|
|Grape variety||Corvina Veronese|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Organic without certificate||No|
Especially with candied figs or a tasty old cheese, but also delicious with dishes with powerful game sauces.
Read or write a review