2016 Château Cesseras Minervois La Livinière
- Buy 12 for €14,90 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 09:00 to 18:00
Tasting note Château Cesseras La Livinière
Dark red French wine with the scent of dark fruit spices and oak. The taste is full and powerful and goes well with hare or lamb stews. Also delicious with cheese and baguette.
Pierre André Ournac can count himself among the top of the Minervois region. The humble winemaker offers excellent press references. The Revue du Vin de France places the wine among the best 30 in Languedoc. Terre des Vins, the wine magazine specialized in the South of France, is even more enthusiastic about it and Cesseras is among the top ten! The vineyard, planted with 70% syrah grapes, is located in the cru area of La Livinière, one of the very best terroirs in Languedoc. Although concentrated and powerful, the wine has beautiful soft tannins. Beautiful glass for the lover of characteristic syrah dominated wines. Stunning quality.
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Organic without certificate||No|
Delicious with hearty dishes such as hare or lamb stews. Also delicious with cheese and baguette.
Read or write a review