Cederberg Elim Ghost Corner Pinot Noir 2019
- Buy 12 for €24,47 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 75,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
|Smooth red wine|
|Refined and silky smooth|
|Beautiful companion of poultry and lamb|
Pinot noir from the cool Elim vineyards is a personal favorite of winemaker David Nieuwoudt. Every year he puts a lot of time and effort into producing the highest possible quality. The Ghost Corner Pinot Noir is not a blockbuster with a lot of alcohol and wood, but a refined and silky red wine with the finesse of a bourgogne at Premier Cru level. Highly recommended.
David Nieuwoudt is currently the 5th generation owner of the beautiful Cederberg wine estate in the northern part of South Africa. In addition to Cederberg, David is active in the southern and cool oceanfront Elim. This area is considered to be an up and coming area when it comes to so-called cool-climate wines.
|What do we think?:|
Read or write a review