2016 Cederberg Shiraz
- Buy 12 for €20,93 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Tasting note Cederberg Shiraz
South African oak-ripened red wine with the aroma of intense ripe fruit coffee and herbs. The taste is full and soft. An excellent companion for game dishes or tenderloin.
David Nieuwoudt is currently the 5th generation owner of this fine wine in the northern part of South Africa. The vineyards are located in the eponymous Cederberg area at a height of over 1000 meters. The cool and very remote location result in a virus-free vineyard. The wines of Cederberg are distinguished by elegance and purity of fruit flavors and flavors and are produced in medals.
The shiraz is also known internationally as syrah and does well in Cederberg. The wine is made modern with a cold induction for the relatively cool and short running fermentation. This is followed by a 15-month maturation on mainly French Allier oak casks.
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
An excellent companion for game dishes or tenderloin.
Read or write a review