The Pró Cava Brut rosé
- Buy 12 for €7,64 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 75,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
|Delicious Spanish sparkling rosé|
|Looks like champagne|
|Soft dry, fresh and aromatic|
|Perfect as an aperitif|
The Cava not to be missed!
From the Barcelona area
Cava is the Spanish sparkling wine that is mainly made in the Barcelona area. The region has specialized in this and because of the excellent price-quality ratio, Spanish cava has become a great success. Even more than the now wildly popular prosecco, cava de Pró - made according to the Método Tradicional - resembles French champagne. This is mainly due to the method of fermenting in the bottle and the subsequent maturation of 12 to 14 months. The rosé has a mild dry taste and is made from the area-typical grape variety Trepat.
|Wood maturation:||Método Tradicional|
|What do we think?:||Jerry: Excellent as an aperitif, both on a summer terrace and at receptions.|
Read or write a review