2018 Moulin de Chauvigné Savennières
- Buy 12 for €15,82 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 09:00 to 18:00
Elegant and sophisticated white
|Belongs to the great white wines of France|
|Full and juicy|
|Delicious with fish, as a cold starter or from the oven|
Tasting note Moulin de Chauvigné Savennières
Beautiful fragrant dry white wine with a fresh aroma of citrus, green apple and light floral nuances. The taste is full of mild acids and a juicy flavor structure.
Sylvie Plessis and her husband Christian make beautiful wines from the Chenin grape in the small appellation Savennières. The couple owns 7 hectares of slope vineyard, planted on the south with a base of different types of slate. The chenin grape is harvested late and by hand, only from October and happens in several times so that only the ripest grapes are picked. Sylvie's careful vinification delivers precise and pure wines with a fantastic terroir and grape expression. Chenin of this level belongs to the great white wines of France and can, if desired, mature for a long time so that a great taste complexity can arise.
Read or write a review