2007 Niepoort Vintage Port
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 75,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
The Douro Valley is undisputedly one of the world's most beautiful wine regions. The Douro River winds like a silver vein along the steep vineyards, planted with vines from time immemorial. Because the slopes are so steep, many grapes are planted in terraces.
Dirk van der Niepoort, is the sixth generation of the originally Dutch founders of Niepoort.
A vintage is made only from the best grapes in the best years, making the vintage port the flagship of the house,
After two years maturing in a barrel, a wine is created that has a lifetime ahead of it, of twenty, thirty years or more.
The grape varieties are: Touriga nacional, tinta cão, tinta roriz, tinta barroca, touriga francesca, tinta amarela (average age stems 60 years old).
Read or write a review