2007 Calem Vintage Port
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 09:00 to 17:00
Blackberries, figs and smoked aromas that are well defined. The taste is silky smooth and sensual, very concentrated and harmonious. Velvety finish with blackberries and cassis to the finish.
Calem Port was founded in 1859 by António Alves Cálem and has put a lot of effort into the production of quality port. After vinification in the Douro area, the aging of the port takes place in oak barrels in the cellars of Vila Nova de Gaia. This Vintage 2007 Port is produced from a single exceptionally good harvest. After two years in oak barrels, the port is bottled in the cellars of Vila Nova de Gaia. In the bottle, the port is stored horizontally and dark, with the year more beautiful. The 2007 is now excellent to drink, but can also be kept for several years. It is generally advised to drink Vintage Port after at least 8 years of age, but a Vintage Port can easily reach 50 years old.
Read or write a review