2007 Churchill's Late Bottled Vintage Port
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Intense dark red port with the scent of dark fruit and chocolate. The taste is powerful and fits very well with various spicy cheeses. Also nice to drink.
Producer of this powerful red port, John Graham is a member of a famous line of port makers. He wanted to start his own company but for understandable reasons he could not choose his own family name. Graham is a long-standing porthuis. He chose the name of his wife a descendant of the famous Winston Churchill. In the meantime connoisseurs regard the Churchill ports as classics. This Late Bottled Vintage (bottled about 4 years after the harvest) is a dark concentrated red port that can be drunk immediately but can also ripen further. The wine is not filtered. So some sadness can develop during ripening. Decant the port for pouring if desired
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Attractive with various spicy cheeses or just like evening sports.
Read or write a review