- Buy 12 for €15,59 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Tasting note Due Palme Ettamiano Appasimento
Beautiful red color with some evolution. Spicy and jam-like in smell, with some burnt and toasted nuances. The taste is soft and round. The aftertaste is long and fragrant, with light, mild tannin.
Description Cantine Due Palme
Cantine Due Palme, the leading producer near Brindisi in Salento, proves with this Primitivo di Manduria that Apulia has a great potential. Due Palme specializes in making wines that are full and round in taste. The aging for nine months on new, American oak casks gives the primitivo a luxurious nuance. The origin name DOP Primitivo di Manduria from the province of Tarrento is probably the most famous wine region outside this part of southern Italy. When the winemakers of Due Palme could merge with a small cooperative in Manduria, there was no hesitation. With the help of the expert approach of Due Palme and their distinctive style of vinification, this Ettamiano has made a great leap in quality.
Read or write a review