2015 Borgo di Colloredo Molise rosso
- Buy 12 for €9,94 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Tasting note Borgo di Colloredo Molise rosso
Intensely fragrant, full-red wine made from montepulciano grapes. Smells nice to new oak vanilla and ripe red fruit. The taste is soft and full. Delicious with spicy dishes or so to drink.
North of Apulia, the rather unknown Molise is one of the smallest wine regions in Italy. Here the di Giulio brothers from Borgo di Colloredo make a series of fine red and white wines. The Molise rosso is made from the often stiff-tasting Montepulcian grape, but the brothers master the art of winning soft and ripe tannins.
After a short stay in the oak barrel and a few years in the bottle you can taste the round creamy expression of this grape, while maintaining the typical freshness of the Montepulciano. This makes the wine very suitable to pour slightly chilled during the warmer period of the year, for example with a barbecue or baguette and spicy cheese.
|Producer||Borgo di Colloredo|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
A great wine for many moments. Both at the table - with fine spicy dishes - and afterwards to drink.
Read or write a review