2017 Domaine Saumaize Saint-Véran and Crèches
- Buy 12 for €15,55 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
French white wine with delicious ripe yellow fruit in the aroma and a fresh, dry, mild flavor. Fits perfectly with fine dishes with cod tarot or sole. Chardonnay in its purest form!
Saint Véran may not be as well known as the nearby Pouilly Fuissé, but insiders know that fantastic wines are made here in southern Burgundy. The Chardonnay of low yields gives a top wine that can compete with the much more famous and expensive white Burgundies from the famous northern municipalities. The domaine of Jacques and Nathalie Saumaize (there are more winemakers with the name Saumaize!) Is one of the best in the region with its fresh almost mineral style Burgundy. His vineyard wine En Crèches shows its highest quality after a few years of bottle aging.
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
This top wine fits seamlessly with fine fish dishes with for example cod turbot and sole.
Read or write a review