2015 Casa Bianca Prosecco di Valdobbiadene Dry Millesimato
- Buy 12 for €13,06 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
Fragrant sparkling white wine from northern Italy made from prosecco grapes. The taste is soft and dry and the fragrance is deliciously fruity. Excellent as an aperitif but also delicious with cold fish dishes.
This vintage Prosecco is made from the very best prosecco grapes from the vineyards of Casa Bianca and comes from the famous Valdobbiadene region in the north of Italy. The high quality is due in part to the age of the vines (more than 30 years old) and the way of planting (double Guyot). Partly because of this the amount of grapes harvested is small and the quality is high! The wine has a mild, mild taste and is slightly less dry than a brut or seco. The dry Prosecco combines excellent with various appetizers white meat and of course fits fine as an aperitif.
|Type of wine||Sparkling|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Excellent as an aperitif but also delicious with cold fish dishes.
Read or write a review