2017 La Fea Cariñena Viura-Chardonnay
- Buy 12 for €5,34 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Tasting note La Fea Viura-Chardonnay
Fruity dry white wine from Spain with fresh apple and citrus nuances. The taste is juicy and smooth. Delicious terrace wine also great for cold starters with fish and salads.
La Fea is made in Aragon Northern Spain in the wine region Cariñena, the second largest region of origin for quality wines. The region with a continental climate is known for the many vineyards with old vines. They deliver a low yield of excellent quality. The producer Bodegas Paniza has the modern technological tools needed to make fresh pure wines. The white La Fea is a good example. The viura and chardonnay grapes are fermented at low temperatures in stainless steel tanks, creating a modern fruity white wine. After a short stay on the yeast cells, the wine is bottled.
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Delicious terrace wine also great for cold starters with fish and salads.
Read or write a review