Mirabelle du Château de la Jaubertie Bergerac blanc 2021
- Buy 12 for €13,98 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 75,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Expressive organic wine
|Similar to a beautiful white graves|
|Powerful and full of flavour|
|Nice to drink as is or with prawns with garlic|
La Jaubertie Bergerac blanc
Powerful white wine from France with the scent of tropical fruit and oak. The full flavor is delicious on its own, but also delicious in combination with garlic prawns, grilled fish, chicken or white meat.
The Mirabelle not to be missed!
The white Mirabelle is a striking wine in our range and can be compared with a beautiful white graves from Bordeaux. Ryman makes the wine from organically grown grapes in a beautiful expressive style. Just like that of the famous Clos Floridène, the icon wine of his former oenology teacher Professor Denis Dubourdieu.
The sauvignon and semillon grapes ferment temperature-controlled in oak casks. In comparative tastings, Château de la Jaubertie performs excellently. Wine magazine Perswijn even selected the Mirabelle in 2012 as the best white wine from the French southwest.
|What do we think?:|
Read or write a review