2015 Château Cap Saint Martin Blaye Côtes de Bordeaux jéroboam
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Tasting note Château Cap Saint Martin Bordeaux jéroboam
French red wine made almost exclusively from merlot grapes. The aroma is spicy and slightly matured, the flavor full and supple. Tasty with red meat game birds or outside the meal.
This red Côtes de Blaye is one of the most mild red wines in the Bordeaux region. By using almost exclusively Merlot grapes, the wine in style even reminds of a Saint Emilion or light Pomerol. The winemaker is Pierre Ardoin. He studied wine technology at the University of Bordeaux.
One of the most important messages that this 'Bordeaux school' teaches is making especially smooth red wines according to the latest insights. The time of hard tannins that make the wine taste dry and bitter is a passed station for these 'modern' winemakers
|Producer||Château Cap Saint Martin|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Tasty with red meat game birds or just outside the meal.
Read or write a review