2015 Domaine des Planels Pays d'Oc Merlot
- Buy 12 for €5,89 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 09:00 to 18:00
Tasting notes Domaine des Planels Pays d'Oc Merlot
French red wine with fragrances of blackberries and red fruit. The smooth taste combines very well with numerous not too spicy dishes. Also tasty as an aperitif.
The Domaine Planel is located in the South of France in the Minervois area near La Livinière. This region has its own appellation with several cru wines. However, the wine legislation is strict and prescribes, among other things, that certain grape varieties must be used. The Domaine des Planels is made exclusively from the red Merlot grape and thus falls outside the appellation designation. That is why Vin de Pays is on the label. The way of winemaking is modern and focused on the production of an accessible red wine with fruity scents and a full-bodied taste
|Producer||Domaine des Planels|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Fine as an aperitif but also good at numerous not too spicy dishes.
Read or write a review