Domaine Coudoulet Pays d'Oc Merlot 2020
- Buy 12 for €8,10 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 75,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Full, drinkable merlot
|Ripe taste with freshness, without residual sweetness|
|Delicious with mildly spiced chicken or meat dishes|
|Best in taste up to 2 years after harvest|
Domaine Coudoulet Pays d'Oc Merlot
French red wine with a strong and fruity aroma and a smooth aromatic taste. Very tasty with grilled meat and spicy stews or a piece of spicy cheese.
Red wine from the Languedoc
Located in the village of Cesseras in the middle of the Minervois wine region, the two Ournac brothers make a powerful concentrated red wine from the Merlot grape. Partly due to a limited yield (only 45 hl/ha) in the vineyard and the craftsmanship of Ournac, this wine has a smooth taste in addition to a lot of power. A combination that is generally only found at the better winemakers! Because this wine is made exclusively from one grape variety, Ournac is not allowed to sell it as Minervois ac but as Vin de Pays.
|What do we think?:|
Read or write a review