2016 Domaine Robert Sirugue Vosne Romanée
- Buy 12 for €50,14 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 75,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Description Domaine Robert Sirugue Vosne Romanée
The high quality of this top domain is primarily due to the superior location of the vineyards. However, this is not always a guarantee of quality in Burgundy, witness the Clos de Vougeot, where around 80 (!) Owners make very different qualities.
The Sirugue family leaves nothing to chance and realizes that making a great wine starts with a perfect grape. A lot of attention in the form of careful cultivation of the vineyard and manual harvesting in small containers. Then in the cellar a professional vinification and maturing for 18 months on oak casks.
|Producer||Domaine Robert Sirugue|
|Grape variety||Pinot Noir|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Organic without certificate||No|
The companion of refined dishes such as guinea fowl lamb or veal.
Read or write a review