2015 Domaine Robert Sirugue Vosne Romanée
- Buy 12 for €43,52 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
Description Domaine Robert Sirugue Vosne Romanée
The high quality of this top-class domain is primarily due to the superior location of the vineyards. However, in Burgundy this is not always a guarantee for quality, as witnessed by the Clos de Vougeot where around 80 (!) Owners make very different qualities.
The Sirugue family leaves nothing to chance and realizes that making a great wine starts with a perfect grape. Much attention, therefore, in the form of careful processing of the vineyard and manual harvesting in small containers. Then in the cellar a professional vinification and aging for 18 months in oak casks.
|Producer||Domaine Robert Sirugue|
|Grape variety||Pinot Noir|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
The guide to refined dishes such as guinea fowl lamb or veal.
Read or write a review