2017 Gini Soave Classico
- Buy 12 for €15,96 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 09:00 to 17:00
Tasting note Gini Soave Classico
Northern Italian dry white wine with an aroma of flowers and fruit. Thanks to the full elegant and juicy taste very tasty with fish or poultry. Also delicious with creamy pasta.
Soave is the largest proven designation for Italian white wine from very moderate to great. The wine of the brothers Sandro and Claudio Gini certainly belongs to the last category and in our opinion is grossly underestimated.
The combination of pure juiciness and delicious fresh acidity is a relief compared to the almost sweet thin style that you often find in this region. The secret of Gini is the limited production of strong, up to 80-year-old vines in slope vineyards with volcanic subsoil.
The grapes ripen long and even and are only harvested in October. This is a flawless expertly made dry white wine with a biological certificate. Here you keep on drinking!
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Fine wine suitable for fine fish dishes or poultry but also for creamy pasta dishes.
Read or write a review