- Buy 12 for €9,75 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
Tasting note Monte del Frá Cà del Magro
Powerful dry white wine from Italy with an aroma of yellow fruit and anise. The full creamy taste comes into its own in combination with fine fish dishes or creamy pasta.
Marica Bonomo of Monte del Frá also makes famous Custoza with her beautiful topcuvée Cà del Magro: she obtained
five times the coveted three-glass appreciation in the best-known Italian wine guide the Gambero Rosso.
The quality of the currently available harvest is again very successful. Like many fine white wines, this is also at its best after about a year of bottle aging.
The Cà del Magro - made from 50% garganega supplemented with cortese and chardonnay - has all the characteristics of good venetewijn: refined ripeness and a balanced flavor structure. Great class.
|Producer||Azienda Monte del Frá|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Fine dry white wine excellent with fine fish dishes or creamy pasta dishes.
Read or write a review