2016 Monte del Frá Lena di Mezzo Valpolicella Classico Ripasso
- Buy 12 for €12,83 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Tasting note Monte del Frá Ripasso Classico Superiore
Bright red wine from Italy with a refined aroma of ripe candied fruit, light herbs and a touch of oak. The taste is elegantly full and aromatic. A nice companion of poultry or pork.
Due to the different ways of vinification Valpolicella can be very different in style. It varies from light and fruity (Valpolicella) to very concentrated (Valpolicella Amarone). Various wines are also made at Tenuta Lena di Mezzo. For the Ripasso the best part of the red Valpolicella wine is kept separately and in February supplemented with the fermented grapes the marc from the concentrated amarone wine. This creates a second fermentation that completely changes the wine and results in much more concentration in color aroma and taste. After this, the wine ripens for about 12 months in small oak casks.
|Producer||Azienda Monte del Frá|
|Grape variety||Corvina Veronese|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
A nice companion of poultry or pork.
Read or write a review