2016 St. John's Road PL Chardonnay
- Buy 12 for €20,19 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Tasting note St. John's Road Chardonnay
Flawless dry white wine with nuances of ripe fruit, slightly flint and light oak. The taste turns full, fresh and round and develops a fragrant finale with a nice aftertaste.
The PL Chardonnay of St. John's Road is a fine dry white wine with the intense fruit scents of the New World and the refinement of a classic burgundy. That is partly due to the talented winemaker Phil Lehmann (PL) who knows how to get the best out of top quality grapes. For this beautiful cuvée he uses French chardonnay clones from vineyards in the relatively cool wine region Eden Valley. The small grapes have a lot of concentration and sufficient freshness. After the harvest the bunches are pressed immediately for an optimal fruit expression. The juice is fermented and then ripens eleven months in 50% new and 50% second-year 300-liter vessels of French oak. This gives this super seductive chardonnay a powerful taste with notes of butter and vanilla.
Read or write a review