2019 Domaine de Rimauresq Côtes de Provence Cru Classé Blanc
- Buy 12 for €18,35 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 09:00 to 18:00
Tasting note Domaine de Rimauresq Cru Classé Blanc
Dry white wine from the French Provence with a subtle aroma of small yellow fruits and flowers. The powerful taste goes very well with bouillabaisse fish dishes and white meat.
What few know is that Provence produces one of the best white wines in France. There is only a small production and that may be the reason for the unknown. The classic white Provence wines are ideal as meal companions. The powerful dry taste combines well with even pronounced Provence dishes such as Bouillabaisse. This Rimauresq has the exclusive status of Cru Classé and is therefore one of the top of the area. The wine is made from the Rolle grape variety unknown outside of Provence. After fermentation, the wine matures on its lees for a few weeks as usual in the vinification of great white wines
|Producer||Domaine de Rimauresq|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Organic without certificate||No|
Delicious with fish bouillabaisse and white meat.
Read or write a review