2015 Cuvée Henry de Vézelay Burgundy Chardonnay
- Buy 12 for €11,68 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Refined French white wine with the scent of yellow fruit and herbs. The taste is juicy and balanced. Fine with grilled fish but also excellent with salads.
Vézelay is quite northern in Burgundy between Chablis and Beaune. In 1990, 12 small winegrowers decided to join forces in this relatively unknown wine region and work together from now on. They invested in a small cooperative and appointed a top winemaker. His name is Bernard Raveneau and he is the son of one of the very best Chablis producers. It is therefore not surprising that this Vézelay is very similar to a very good Chablis! The ingredients for this wine; Chardonnay grapes in perfectly situated vineyards that are exclusively hand-picked to apply a strict selection in the vineyards themselves. Highly recommended!
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Nice meal wine for example with grilled fish or fish in cream sauce. Also very tasty salads.
Read or write a review