2017 Le Jade Pays d'Oc Viognier
- Buy 12 for €6,99 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
Aromatic juicy and refined dry white wine from France. Smells wonderfully to peach and tropical fruit and tastes soft and fresh. Tasty cold dishes or pasta at fish salads.
Only a few kilometers away from the southern French Etang de Thau are the vineyards of Le Jade. A strict selection is applied during the grape harvest and in the vineyards. Only the most mature grapes are harvested. These grapes are then processed in a special way. Partly due to a special entraining with the skin and a fermentation at low temperature creates a delicious juicy modern white wine.
The viognier grape has that pleasant combination of a soft taste with sufficient freshness and tension. Partly because of this, this pure white wine fits on many occasions.
|Producer||Cave de Pomerols|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Balanced and accessible: excellent cold fish dishes or pasta dishes with fish salads.
Read or write a review