2017 Le Jade Pays d'Oc Viognier
- Buy 12 for €6,99 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Aromatic juicy and refined dry white wine from France. Smells wonderfully to peach and tropical fruit and tastes soft and fresh. Tasty cold dishes or pasta at fish salads.
Only a few kilometers away from the southern French Etang de Thau are the vineyards of Le Jade. A strict selection is applied during the grape harvest and in the vineyards. Only the most mature grapes are harvested. These grapes are then processed in a special way. Partly due to a special entraining with the skin and a fermentation at low temperature creates a delicious juicy modern white wine.
The viognier grape has that pleasant combination of a soft taste with sufficient freshness and tension. Partly because of this, this pure white wine fits on many occasions.
|Producer||Cave de Pomerols|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Balanced and accessible: excellent cold fish dishes or pasta dishes with fish salads.
Read or write a review