2018 Coudoulet Viognier de Fontgaline
- Buy 12 for €10,07 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 09:00 to 18:00
Specially selected part of the Viognier harvest
|Aging of 6 months in top quality Allier casks|
|Very limited availability|
|Beautiful with asparagus but also 'just like that'|
Tasting note Coudoulet Viognier
Gastronomically versatile, wood-aged Viognier from the South of France with seductive notes of toast, ripe tropical fruit and oak. Fine Mediterranean wine, delicious with spicy fish dishes from the oven or asparagus.
Matthieu Dubernet, well known in the South of France, is an advisory oenologist of Pierre-André Ournac. On the advice of Matthieu, Pierre-André already filled his precious oak casks - intended for his red top cuvée, the Minervois La Livinière - with the freshly fermented white wine from the Viognier grape in September 2016. Naturally, he selected the best and most powerful part of his production for barrel aging.
Read or write a review