Coudoulet Viognier de Fontgaline 2019
- Buy 12 for €10,07 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 75,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Specially selected part of the Viognier harvest
|Maturation of 6 months in top quality Allier casks|
|Very limited availability|
|Nice with asparagus but also 'just like that'|
Tasting note Coudoulet Viognier
Gourmet versatile, wood-aged Viognier from the South of France with seductive notes of toast, ripe tropical fruit and oak. Beautiful Mediterranean wine, delicious with spicy fish dishes from the oven or asparagus.
Matthieu Dubernet, well-known in the South of France, is an advisory oenologist to Pierre-André Ournac. On the advice of Matthieu, Pierre-André filled his precious oak casks - intended for his red top cuvée, the Minervois La Livinière - in September 2016 with the freshly fermented white wine from the Viognier grape. Naturally, he selected the best and most powerful part of his production for cask ripening.
Read or write a review