2017 Loredan Gasparini Marca Trevigiana Manzoni Bianco
- Buy 12 for €10,81 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Tasting note Loredan Gasparini Bianco
Aromatic dry white wine from Italy with the smell of ripe fruit pear and toast. The taste is mild and elegant. Fine wine with fish dishes spicy pasta or poultry.
Loredan Gasparini produces, in addition to high-quality Prosecco, a small number of still wines. Specialty of the house is a dry white wine made from Manzoni Bianco: a cross between Riesling and Pinot Blanc. The grape variety is named after Professor Manzoni who bred the first cuttings in the 30s of the last century. Meanwhile about 10,000 hectares are planted in Italy. Manzoni Bianco combines the full round taste of Pinot Blanc with the fresh character of the Riesling. Lovely to drink young.
|Grape variety||Manzoni Bianco|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Fine wine with fish spicy pasta or poultry.
Read or write a review