2017 Olivier Sumeire Vin de Pays de Mediterranée Le Rosé de S
- Buy 12 for €6,90 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Tasting notes Olivier Sumeire rosé de S
French rosé with a fruity aroma of strawberry and raspberry made from cinsault and Grenache grapes. The taste is soft and dry. Delicious as an aperitif with salads or in combination with fish.
Olivier Sumeire turns his vineyards in the south of France into a series of beautiful rosé wines, mainly with the Provençal origin. Recently added is the local wine Le Rosé de S made from the grapes cinsault and grenache (50%). The harvest starts early at 4 o'clock in the morning and ends no later than 10:30 so that the grapes are harvested as cool as possible. This is important to preserve the refined aromas that characterize this Provence style rosé. It goes without saying that the fermentation also takes place under a low and controlled temperature. In contrast to the more expressive and sweetsy rosé style, this pale pink rosé is very suitable to serve with refined meals.
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Delicious rosé for everyday life as an aperitif as well as salads or fish.
Read or write a review