- Buy 12 for €5,70 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 09:00 to 18:00
|Dry rosé with a fruity aroma of strawberry|
|Made from native Portuguese grapes|
|Fresh, juicy and pure|
|Serve with cold appetizers with fish or salads|
Tasting note Segredos Rose
Dry rosé with a fruity aroma of strawberry and some floral nuances. The taste is smooth and soft-dry and ends with a fresh, fragrant finish.
Segredos de São Miguel is a fine example of a modern, fresh and expressive rosé with the juiciness and purity of a ripe, healthy harvest and plenty of expression of the native Portuguese grapes aragonez, castelão and touriga nacional.
Alexandre Relvas, who is trained in Bordeaux, makes a beautiful wine with the help of contemporary technical knowledge and modern temperature-controlled fermentation vats.
The vineyards are located on the Herdade de São Miguel in the Alentejo, east of Lisbon. The grapes for the Segredos are harvested overnight and therefore cool, soaked with the skins for eight hours and then fermented at a low temperature in stainless steel tanks.
Read or write a review