- Buy 12 for €5,47 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
|modern, expressive red wine|
|made from native Portuguese grapes|
|smooth, fruity and sultry in taste|
|nice with dishes from the grill|
Tasting note Segredos tinto
Portuguese red wine with the scent of berries, fruit and lightly roasted notes. The taste is smooth, fruity and sultry. Delicious with cold starters with cold meats and dishes from the grill.
Segredos de São Miguel is a fine example of a modern, smoothly tasting red wine. With the purity of a ripe, healthy harvest and plenty of expression of the native Portuguese grapes alicante bouschet, aragonez, touriga nacional and trincadeira. In the past, Portuguese red wines often tasted rough and inaccessible. The Alexandre Relvas trained in Bordeaux, however, makes a beautiful wine with the help of contemporary technical knowledge. The vineyards are located in the Alentejo, east of Lisbon. The grapes for the red Segredos are harvested at night and therefore cool, soak for 48 hours with the skin and then ferment in tanks using oak wood bars. About 10% then ripens for three months in large barrels.
Read or write a review