Alvear Montilla-Moriles Pedro Xim̩nez Solera 375ml.
- Buy 12 for €14,67 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 09:00 to 17:00
Tasting note Alvear Pedro Ximénez Solera
Full sherry with a dark mahogany color. Intense taste with a hint of prunes and chocolate. Delicious with bluefin cheese and dried fruit but also with desserts or as a topping over ice cream.
The Montilla-Moriles wine region is located north of the southern Spanish city of Malaga. The wine region has been known for centuries for the produce of exceptionally high quality Pedro Xim̩nez grapes. This grape variety is used for the production of both dry and sweet Montilla. Even the Spanish government recognizes the exceptional quality and allows the PX harvested in Montilla to be sold as much better known as DO Jerez-Sherry. The PX 1927 is made from very sweet grapes dried by mats on mats, to which grape alcohol is added. The wine ripens for five years in a solera that started in 1927. In this system, wine from very different harvest years is mixed together. Robert Parker: 96 points!
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Various desserts and dried fruit. Also delicious with blue veined cheeses and even as a topping over ice cream.
Read or write a review