- Buy 12 for €8,83 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 09:00 to 18:00
Refined, elegant red wine
|Round, balanced, powerful and aromatic|
|Delicious with stews or grilled meat|
Tasting note Di Lenardo Refosco
Italian red wine with a spicy aroma and nuances of candied fruit. Spicy powerful taste: delicious with spicy dishes such as stews or grilled meat.
Massimo Di Lenardo is an all-round winemaker with vineyards to the south of Udine in northern Italy. In addition to the widely sold white wines such as the Pinot Grigio and Toh! his red ones are becoming more and more popular. Massimo distinguishes itself with a refined and elegant style of well-known but also unknown grape varieties.
Immediately after fermentation, this wine is stored on stainless steel tanks and does not intentionally mature in wood. This allows you to taste the maximum fruit expression. The result can be: a wine of impeccable quality.
|Producer||Di Lenardo Vineyards|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Organic without certificate||No|
Beautiful spicy wine with spicy and fragrant dishes such as stews. Also very tasty grilled meat.
Read or write a review