2018 Finca Ayles Cariñena Demba Garnacha
- Buy 12 for €6,99 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 09:00 to 17:00
Tasting note Demba Garnacha
Full red in color and intense in odor, with nuances of fresh ripe red fruit, such as raspberries and blackberries. Full and round in taste, with a soft tannin in the aftertaste and light oak.
Connoisseurs of Spanish wines have known it for a long time: the well-made red wines of the garnacha grape (grenache) from the Aragón region in north-east Spain offer an excellent price-pleasure ratio. A good example of this are the wines of Finca Aylés in Cariñena, a bodega owned by the Ramón family. The delicious red Demba is a popular, maturing wine. After fermentation, part of the wine matures for several months in small oak casks, making the taste even rounder. However, the wood influence is refined and well dosed. This makes this trouvaille widely applicable. Not only at the table but also outside the meal highly recommended.
Wij zijn niet meer piepjong, deze wijn had ik zelf nooit gekozen ,
echt heel plezierig op de bank genieten !