2016 Bodegas Piqueras Almansa Black Label Old Vine Garnacha
- Buy 12 for €7,77 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 09:00 to 18:00
beautiful full, round Spanish red wine
|many fruit scents with spiciness and tempting oak|
|old vines give a low yield and a lot of taste|
|beautiful full, round Spanish red wine|
Tasting note Piqueras Black Label
Juan Pablo Bonete excels with this full, creamy and accessible tasting red wine, made from the grapes of an average of fifty-year-old vines. The vineyard has 'bush vines' - low and unleashed vines - and is processed without irrigation. Very special in this warm part of Spain! The yield therefore remains low and the small, concentrated grapes retain freshness. After the manual picking, alcoholic fermentation follows in large tanks. The second fermentation and maturation of approximately eight months takes place in 300-liter barrels made of American oak. The wood influence is subordinate and well dosed, the ripe fruit tones dominate. Garnacha tintonera is one of the few grape varieties with colored flesh.
Read or write a review