Kutch Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir 2019
- Buy 12 for €36,95 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
Jamie Kutch is a 46-year-old former Wall Street stockbroker who made a career switch from wine enthusiast to winemaker after the events of 9/11. In 2005 he pressed his first grapes. The annual production now amounts to approximately 36,000 bottles. Kutch has no intention of growing further, because as a perfectionist pur sang he wants to (continue to) do everything in-house.
Pinot Noir with the allure of Burgundy
A wonderful introduction to Pinot Noir a la Kutch. Finnesse, elegance and strength.
- Blend of grapes from Sonoma Coast vineyards
- Elegant, fresh, intense and velvety
- Ready to drink between now and 10 years after the harvest
Jamie Kutch's 2019 Pinot Noir (Sonoma Coast) is a gorgeous, effusive wine. A burst of sweet raspberry, strawberry and rose petal gives the Sonoma Coast Pinot an exuberant, racy feel that is absolutely irresistible. Medium in body, with tons of sheer appeal, the 2019 is a glorious wine. All the elements are so nicely balanced. This is one of the finer versions I can recall tasting. Readers will have a very hard time keeping their hands off this jewel of a wine. Vineyard sites are Bohan, McDougall and Mindego Ridge
Read or write a review