Kutch Mindego Ridge Santa Cruz Mountains Pinot Noir 2019
- Buy 12 for €49,95 each and save 9%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 75,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
Jamie Kutch is a 46-year-old former Wall Street stockbroker who made a career switch from wine enthusiast to winemaker after the events of 9/11. In 2005 he pressed his first grapes. The annual production now amounts to approximately 36,000 bottles. Kutch has no intention of growing further, because as a perfectionist pur sang he wants to (continue to) do everything in-house.
Pinot Noir with the allure of Burgundy
Kutch makes beautiful red wines in Santa Cruz Mountains. The Mindego Ridge is a cult vineyard with only 4 producers.
- Mindego Ridge is considered a California top terroir
- Layered, intense and with a sublime refinement
- Ready to drink between 2-3 and 15 years after harvest
“A new wine in this range, the 2019 Pinot Noir Mindego Ridge emerges from a newer site in the Santa Cruz Mountains that has proven to be first-rate in just a few vintages. Jamie Kutch goes for a more restrained style relative to his peers here. The 2019 is taut and wiry, with tons of mineral, soil and earth inflections that build over time. Time in the glass brings out terrific fruit richness and greater depth than is evident at the outset. ”
|Grape variety:||Pinot Noir|
|Wine region:||Sonoma Coast|
|What do we think?:|
Read or write a review