Kutch Sonoma Coast Chardonnay 2019
- Buy 12 for €37,95 each and save 16%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 75,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
NOTE: THIS IS A PRE-SIGN. DELIVERY WILL TAKE PLACE MID-MAY 2021. RECEIVE THE REGISTRATION NEXT YEAR? LET US KNOW!
Jamie Kutch is a 46-year-old former Wall Street stockbroker who made a career switch from wine enthusiast to winemaker after the events of 9/11. In 2005 he pressed his first grapes. The annual production now amounts to approximately 36,000 bottles. Kutch has no intention of growing further, because as a perfectionist pur sang he wants to (continue to) do everything in-house.
Chardonnay with the allure of Burgundy
An accessible Chardonnay with a modest aroma, but nice juiciness in taste and with a ripe red fruit expression, fresh undertone and good length. The production is 9,600 bottles. The grapes come from a vineyard with 35 year old vines, about 7 km from the ocean.
James magnificent Chardonnay signature.
- Burgundian finesse, California ripeness
- Old-school Chardonnay matured on the yeasts in used oak barrels
- Ready to drink between now and 10 years after the harvest
The 2019 Chardonnay (Sonoma Coast) is fabulous. Rich, textured and wonderfully deep, the 2019 balances fruit intensity with bright acids and a good deal of supporting structure. Lemon confit, white flowers, mint and chamomile all report together effortlessly. All of this fruit comes from the Bohan Vineyard
Read or write a review