• Gratis verzending bij €50,- | Belgie bij €125,-
  • Voor 16:00 besteld, morgen in huis
  • Online bij een echte winkel!
Sottimano Barbaresco Pajore
Sottimano Barbaresco Pajore €69,50

Sottimano Barbaresco Pajore

€69,50
Nu 3 artikelen nog op voorraad
  • Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
  • Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
  • Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
  • Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
Information

2013 Sottimano Barbaresco Pajore

The Pajore vineyard is located between the wine regions of Barbaresco and Alba. Velvety and elegant tannins are typical Pajore. Sottimano Pajore also spicy and many floral notes.

The vinification at Sottimano is the same for all its crus. So pure terroir expression!

The alcoholic fermentation and the peeling contact last about 25 days. Sottimano does not use cultivated yeasts, only wild yeasts. Malolactic fermentation takes place in French barrels, specially composed by Francois Frères in Burgundy. The wine matures in these barrels for about 24 months. About 15% of the barrels are new, the remaining 85% have been used up to 4 times before. The wines are not filtered and clarified.

Grape : Nebbiolo.
Region : Treiso (Barbaresco)
Cru : Pajore.
Orientation : south-west.
Age sticks: 50-70 years
Surface : 5 ha.
Harvest : 35 ltr / ha.

Reviews
No reviews found
Read or write a review