• Gratis verzending bij €50,- | Belgie bij €125,-
  • Voor 16:00 besteld, morgen in huis
  • Online bij een echte winkel!
Sottimano Barbaresco Fausoni
Sottimano Barbaresco Fausoni €69,50

Sottimano Barbaresco Fausoni

€69,50
Nu 3 artikelen nog op voorraad
  • Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
  • Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
  • Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
  • Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
  • Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Information

2013 Sottimano Barbaresco Fausoni

The Fausoni vineyard is located between the wine regions of Neive and Barbaresco. Full of strength and rich in tanins, typical of the Neive area and Barbaresco in general.

The vinification at Sottimano is the same for all its cru's. Pure terroir expression!

The alcoholic fermentation and the peeling contact takes about 25 days. Sottimano does not use cultivated yeasts, only wild yeasts. Malolactic fermentation takes place in French casks, specially put together by Francois Frères in Burgundy. The wine ages for about 24 months these barrels. Approximately 15% of the barrels are new, the remaining 85% has been used up to 4 times before. The wines are not filtered and cleared.

Grape : Nebbiolo.
Region : Neive (Barbaresco)
Cru : Fausoni.
Location : south-west.
Old age sticks: 45 years
Surface : 1.50 ha.
Harvest : 40 ltr / ha.

Reviews
No reviews found
Read or write a review