2016 Valviejo Tierra de Castilla Tempranillo
- Buy 12 for €4,51 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
Tasting notes Valviejo Tierra de Castilla Tempranillo
Spanish red wine with a fresh aroma of red fruit and light spices. The taste is smooth and soft. Good wine with cold dishes and lightly seasoned dishes.
The large wine region Castilla la Mancha is located south of Madrid. Here come wines from the controlled origin name La Mancha, but also with the regional name Tierra de Castilla. This Valviejo comes from the latter category and is made from the most famous Spanish quality grape, the tempranillo. The wine region has a very favorable climate for wine production. With plenty of sun and sufficient wind, which ensures that the grapes are healthy ripening. The Valviejo ripens for about three months in oak casks and is made so that the taste is smooth and accessible.
Read or write a review