Valviejo Tierra de Castilla Tempranillo 2018
- Buy 12 for €4,78 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 75,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Smooth, accessible tempranillo
|Ripens for approx. 3 months in oak casks|
|Round and soft in taste|
|Delicious with cold dishes and lightly spiced dishes|
Tasting note Valviejo Tempranillo
Spanish red wine with a fresh aroma of red fruit and light spices. The taste is smooth and soft. Good wine with cold dishes and lightly spiced dishes.
The large wine region of Castilla la Mancha is located south of Madrid. Wines come from here with the controlled designation of origin La Mancha, but also with the regional name Tierra de Castilla. This Valviejo comes from the latter category and is made from the most famous Spanish quality grape, the tempranillo. The wine region has a very favorable climate for wine production. With plenty of sun and enough wind, which ensures that the grapes ripen healthily. The Valviejo ripens for about three months in oak casks and is made in such a way that the taste is smooth and accessible.
Read or write a review