2018 Valviejo Tierra de Castilla Viura
- Buy 12 for €4,78 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 09:00 to 18:00
|Fresh, soft dry white wine|
|Made from the best-known white quality grape of the Rioja region, the viura|
|Exuberant in smell|
|Great as an aperitif, with light appetizers with fish or salads|
Tasting note Valviejo Viura
Fresh, soft dry white wine with a fruity aroma and a mild flavor structure.
The large wine region of Castilla la Mancha is located south of Madrid. Wine comes here with the controlled designation of origin La Mancha but also with the regional name Tierra de Castilla. The Valviejo comes from the latter category and is made from the best-known white quality grape of the Rioja region, the viura. The wine region has a very favorable climate for wine production, with plenty of sun and sufficient wind that ensure that the grapes mature healthy and without mold. The Valviejo is made modern. This means that the grape juice soaked with the skins for a number of hours prior to the temperature-controlled fermentation. This creates a more exuberant odor.
Read or write a review