Domaine Durand Saint-Joseph Les Coteaux 2020
- Buy 12 for €23,37 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 75,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
One of the toppers of the appellation
|From grapes growing in steep, sun-rich vineyards|
|Round, spicy and full of flavor|
|Excellent with spicy dishes of game or beef|
Durand Saint-Joseph Les Coteaux
French red wine with the spicy scent of blackberries. The taste is full of aromatic and fruity. Delicious with spicy dishes of game or beef.
The northern Rhone is the cradle of the best Syrah wines. The brothers Eric and Joël Durand make great wines in the thirteen hectare Domaine Durand – in Cornas and Saint-Joseph. The Saint-Joseph offered here is made from grapes that grow in steep sunny vineyards located on the granite soil characteristic of the northern Rhône.
The price-quality ratio is excellent for a wine that is considered one of the top wines of the appellation. Domaine Durand is a great introduction for wine drinkers unfamiliar with Northern Rhone Syrah.
|Region of origin||Rhone|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Organic without certificate||new|
Delicious red wine excellent with spicy dishes of game or beef.
Read or write a review