2016 Domaine Durand Saint-Joseph Les Coteaux
- Buy 12 for €20,61 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Tasting notes Durand Saint-Joseph Les Coteaux
French red wine with the spicy scent of blackberries. The taste is full of aromatic and fruity. Delicious with spicy dishes of game or beef.
The northern Rhône is the cradle of the best syrah wines. The Eric and Joël Durand brothers make great wines in the thirteen hectares of the small Domaine Durand - in Cornas and Saint-Joseph. The saint-joseph offered here is made from grapes that grow in steep, sun-rich vineyards on the granite floor typical of the northern Rhône.
The price-quality ratio is excellent for a wine that counts as one of the toppers of the appellation. Domaine Durand is an excellent introduction for wine drinkers who are not familiar with syrah from the northern Rhône.
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Delicious red wine excellent with spicy dishes of game or beef.
Read or write a review